Thursday, November 22, 2018

Journey's End

Gosh it's hard to believe that another year is almost gone!
And this one has gone the way of many others - too full and too fast! Now it's a scramble to complete all the projects that went on my list in January.  So maybe I'd better hold off on the highlights for another 6 weeks.

I'm pleased to report that JOURNEY was well and truly christened last month and you are now able to purchase a released copy.  You may even get to hear it on your local community radio station soon thanks to the AMRAP distribution program.  I've had some wonderful feedback on the album so I know you're going to enjoy it.


I have just one final show to do for the year - a theme show for the Newcastle and Hunter Valley Folk Club on December 1, titled "5 precious gifts"  and there is just ONE SHOW ONLY.  I'll be accompanied by one of my most favourite-ist musicians, Gary Roberts - a good bloke to start and finish the year with!


I'll save the rest of the news for the final post - stay safe and well over the silly season

No comments:

Post a Comment