- you're not likely to hear their music on commercial radio because they have no 'marketing machine' behind them
- fund their own recordings out of their own pocket, their own blood sweat and tears raise the money to get their recordings done professionally
- put their heart and soul into their music so that they can make the world a better place, so that they can encourage, inspire, and give pleasure to their listeners
- Maybe they're tired of the crass commercialism of Christmas.
- Maybe they need something more from you than the socks/undies/useless trinkets that come from the desperation of not knowing what to get.
- Maybe they need things that money can't buy - like fresh hope, new ideas, encouragement, laughter.
- try and forget a song you love! It's with you forever
- some songs become part of the fabric of our life - they lift us up, they give us hope, they stir memories of the people and the times in our life
- you're never lonely if there's a song in your head or your heart
contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to order
see Discography page and deal for multiple purchase