Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Busy, Blurred, and Blessed

Gosh we're well into 2013 and it's become a blur already!

Juggling a number of large projects including * the new musical for Novocastian Players and *a day of events for International Womens Day,...plus;  my *Irish Show, *upcoming gigs,  now coaching *3 community chorus groups, working up a* duo with Kathy Clarke and a *duo with Anousha Victoire, singing in a new *Improv group .....and its no wonder I'm just plain dizzy some days. It's scary when you start singing one song and finish another ...what th' ?!?  Sometimes I've got to look in the mirror to check which hat I'm wearing.

But most days I just can't believe how blessed I am to be inhabiting a world of creativity, to be surrounded by like-minded folk, to be the blessed recipient of Divine Inspiration, to have the opportunity to share my gifts with many more people, to have the ability to inspire others, and - through others - to make a difference to my community.

I'm guessing this round peg has finally found her way to a round hole.  Hallelujah!  And it only took one lifetime.  Lucky, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment